2 vans from felixstowe to cornwall

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samuelson01

Reaction score
Hi i have 2 vans that need shipping from felixstowe to Helston Cornwall 390 miles can anyone recommend anyone. Need it doing ASAP if possible. Thanks

I can highly recommend Jon from Vintage Valley (07818 856750) http://vintagevalley.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He moved my Beetle and van last year and did a top job and is a nice guy (and is a site sponsor of earlybay.com). He is based near Bristol.

Fortunate Son said:
I can highly recommend Jon from Vintage Valley (07818 856750) http://vintagevalley.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He moved my Beetle and van last year and did a top job and is a nice guy (and is a site sponsor of earlybay.com). He is based near Bristol.

Thanks for that i gave him a bell he was very helpful but cant do it at the moment.

Reborn bay man said:
I agree with rik24,Craig just transported my 68 Westy from Felixstowe to Bristol.
Sensible rates and very helpful,bus loaded securly and safe.

Thanks for the help Craig is booked for next Thurs but could do with getting them sooner due to dock fees.

What about D j Spall recovery? I work and live near Felixstowe, my boss uses Derek to collect the HGV's and vans in the council fleet when they breakdown and his drivers know Felixstowe well. They have a website, google him.

Make sure your clear you want the bus delivered, as he has a scrap yard too! :lol:

yeh craig is the guy the want mate.he is real helpful and its secure and really reasonable :D
good luck with the vans

71dormy said:
yeh craig is the guy the want mate.he is real helpful and its secure and really reasonable :D
good luck with the vans

Vans delivered by Craig what a very nice helpful man, would recomend him to anyone.

Yep use Craig @ BC for all my vehicle movements, nice guy and very reasonable, in fact hes moving a couple of buses for me over the Christmas period :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Latest posts