2010 European tour

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BaG hEaD

Reaction score
Hi Everyone;

What a crap summer here in Britain,,Apart fo the VW Festivals that percipatation and low cloud can't damage..
Cornwall Jamboree, 2009 survivor...

Anyway trying to make plans for a European trip in 2010, perhaps for a minimum of a three weeks..

Would love to hear from any one, with any tips..
Or from anyone that are planning their own trip.
Or any one that would like to follow us,,,,,,,... :p :p

Wrong Plates said:
Hi Everyone;

What a crap summer here in Britain,,Apart fo the VW Festivals that percipatation and low cloud can't damage..

Anyway trying to make plans for a European trip in 2010, perhaps for a minimum of a three weeks..

i no of a nice trip for you and your van lee, go to the bottom of glastonbury, straight passed bradfords, take the first right and keep going to the end of the road, leave your van there and martin will sort it for you, :lol: i will tell him your comming! but dont be LATE :lol: :lol:

Oh Richard......

Do I sense a little green eyed monster :mrgreen: , knowing that M&D will have Westy in tip-top condition for the trip?
Perhaps a first place in a show n shine

i was there yesterday and offerd to help ;) any time they said ,we might get it done by next summer if you do :D

We did an 1800 mile honeymoon tour of france in the summer over 3 1/2 weeks:

Paris, Le Mans, La Rochelle, Tours, Versailles, St Valery-Sur-Somme and Calais.

We did a 8 week tour of Europe this summer, Holland, Belgium, France, Spain, Italy, Austria, Cheque Republic, Germany and home. Awesome 5700miles

Wrong Plates said:
Hi Everyone;

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16195" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ;)

We did a European tour last yaer in our early bay, 3500 miles in 3 1/2 wks. Belgium, France, Monaco, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Luxenburg then back to Brugge. Fantastic holiday and all in it only cost us about £2500.00 which I think is fantastic considering thats ya travel, food, accomodation etc.
Lake Garda is a must!!!! stunning place. and the beer is gloriously cheap!!!!!!!!

We've done europe twice ...if you give me an idea of where you fancy going i'll let you know of some places worth visiting if same areas ...Germany well worth passing though ...die romantische strasse full of medieval towns ...beautiful. in particular Rothenberg ob der Tauber.

That's the great idea.The summertime can be made enjoyable going on camping. When going camping some things should be kept along with traveling.Camping brings some change in life and every one should enjoy going on trips and camps.The food container should be carried, Personal Locator Beacon with GPS at all times while hiking in the woods, flashlights, RXB-IV Digital Laser Range Finding Binoculars, the 8 iPhone Apps is must for camping.

Latest posts