Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a good one guys. Again this year has been a pleasure bein part of earlybay.com met some great people and hope to see you all soon.

Now to get on the cider

mattd1984 said:
Have a good one guys. Again this year has been a pleasure bein part of earlybay.com met some great people and hope to see you all soon. Now to get on the cider

What Matt said except that I prefer ale to cider!!! As always, this place is bursting with top people, it is indeed a privilege to be a (miniscule) part of it.

Happy New Year. :D

well ,got me beers out(rev james-welsh real ale)missis working night shift and the kids have all gone partying,just me and the dogs :msn4: so happy new year to one and all and many trouble free early bay miles 8)

Happy new year to everyone on Earlybay, have a good 2012. Thankyou for the support, check out our blog, lots of earlybays comming up.
Stuart/Drew
http://www.midlandpaintwerks.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dont drink or smoke :( but il hold my next brew up and say cheers and Happy New Year to the beautifull people that are The Earlybay.com :mrgreen:

Rich

Latest posts