• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

4 burner hob and grill complete assy £30

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aogrady

Reaction score
Hi,

Bough a while ago this 4 burner hob and grill, comes with all burner caps and alloy burners and pan supports all in very good condition, bar a couple chips of enamel shown in the picture. You can get enamel paint from toy shops, remember your Airfix kits? ;)

It has electric ignition, but i don't have the spark box, a battery powered one is available on ebay if you wanted, nothing wrong with a match or lighter, i have left the igniter leads in place in case you want this activated.

Also have the metal work the hob has underneath when it was fitted in a caravan, and the metal cover for behind the grill door. You may not need the metalwork, but you could fabricate something with this if you really wanted to, also included are some piano hinges for the door, and the surround seal the hob sits into.

DSC_0371.jpg

DSC_0372.jpg

DSC_0373.jpg

DSC_0374.jpg

DSC_0375.jpg

DSC_0376.jpg

DSC_0377.jpg

Will happily post at cost, maybe around £8 due to weight.

I am in Instow, North Devon

Cheers,

Alistair

Latest posts