• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

5mm I/D Biofuel hose.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlepecha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Microbus
M-codes
095 508 697 A01
I am thinking about ordering a 100m roll of 5mm I/D Biofuel hose from Hoseworld.com but obviously I do not require 100m of hose. I was thinking about selling the hose on at shows etc. So its a bit of a who would be interested in buying some, I think about 4m of hose is required for a twin carb bus, 2m for a single carb.

Prices would probably be as follows.

1m-3m = £2.50 per meter
4m-7m = £2.00 per meter
8m onwards = £1.75 per meter.

I am attending Skegvegas, Field of Dreams and Dubs int' Dales this year for pick up at shows. I am located in Leeds for pick up from my home.
I could post at your cost which would vary depending on amount ordered.

Sent from my thl T6 pro using Tapatalk

Great. I'll be putting the order in this evening, if I can't get a reasonable amount interest I will just order the required amount for the people who have asked for some.

Due to that the postage would be shared between us all, this is 4 people at the moment so postage would be £2.13 each and hose at its price on Hoseworld, £1.71 a meter. So £19.73 for your order, is this still OK?

I will PM you once it arrives to confirm pick up time/date.

hi pal i'll have 4mtrs please let me know what i owe you includin postage. :mrgreen: cheers phil

Hi guys. Unfortunately I put the order in Thursday evening but only for the amount required by the people responded prior to then. I may place another order in the future for a full roll, I ordered 10m for myself even though I only need 4m so will have enough spare for 1 person..

If shaggybus doesn't want it I can get by with 3mtrs if gvee can I don't mind sharing but if they can't sell it to them I'll wait till next time cheers phil

Latest posts