• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

66 beetle project

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

67panel

Reaction score
66 beetle,sat on 67 pan with log book and 66 spine (or pans or log book as previous owner never found it)needs full rebuild as it was done in the 90s and all the pattern repairs have rusted out .all parts to build (67 doors)apart from bonnet .offers as never will have time to do it ,proceeds to towards my panel resto!!!!

ITS A FAF!!! the sheet over it will totaly disintergrate ,had to get a tarp and put it over the top after the last winds.picture you average rusty beep ,good roof and window apetures but needs heater chanels ,bottom of A posts,spare wheel well ect,just look in volks world at some of the built at home ones !!!!!!have 67 doors,semi w deck lid ,choice of black or grey seats and trim panels ,I think I have all the bits apart from bonnet and 2 wheels(cos we robed them to go on race beep when its on trailer)IT owes me £300 but you do get 2 pans so 1 could make a buggy.if you fancy a full build have a go,forgot to add H code engine ,needs one head replacing but pair of good heads and used 1600 barrels in deal also 2 good heat ex and holly bugspray carb and vintage reground cam plus I can throw in some more vintage bits to twist your arm (wink wink)was going to build it in a "old skool"style as in a early cal look by some one with no wedge.

what it owes me £300 to clear bargin realy cos bits broken up worth more.

Latest posts