67 crewcab

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who? said:
Jobs a goodun then!

I drove back from Nottingham in my bug on three pots when I was young due to the same thing!

If I'd had a torch and not been so young I could have saved myself a lot of bother.

Glad your sorted now dude.

Matt

do you still have it? (was it orange?)
and thats why i missed it, cuz im still young :lol: (is 33 young? )

edit, shit ive just realised im 34 :oops:

131208063.jpg

RTTSnDubs2010171.jpg

Still got her, this pic was taken last year.........had her 21 years now!!!

Next thing on the list is a body off resto!

sorry ,poor phone pics, i was excited, 8)
I must say im hella happy with it, it drives really really well, the T2D set up is awesome, my friend that fitted it said it was a joy to do and loved the rear plates, and the offset on the front is fine (i was a little worried about this as the wheels are mws) The worst thing is the exhust is gunna get ripped off and the extra sump i have on the engine looks like it could be hit as well most importantly i LOVE how it looks 8)

Also anyone that has trouble with your gears, change the bushes and buy a csp shifter, its like having a different van, seriously. Its well worth the money, im going back out for a drive now....

Matt your car still looks amazing, love the merged fatboy 8)

Love it, we have just got a 67 crew too so loving reading all the threads. Ours is 30th Aug 67.

quick update
Back on standard wheels, lots of tyre changes, caught fire, wipers fall off alot, lights dont always work, new steering box, slightly more rusty, some twatt put a dent in the driver side door but didnt tell me , drive it tons, overtaken loads of suprised people on the A303 today, still really old , back in a few years to update again

Latest posts