• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

'67 RHD 11 window 3 previous owners project

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BO JANGLES

Reaction score
I bought this bus back in March this year, with the intention of sorting out & mot'ing, but customers work keeps coming in & it'll probably sit there with my Crewcab for a few years, so if anyones looking for a solid base for a relatively quick fix & use as it is , or a good base to start a resto on, then this is a good bus to start with. It has had some repairs done , such as the dog legs that are solid as a rock but, they're not pro made panels & the radius is slightly out, but that's being critical, it needs repair or replacement to the short side & both rear corners. The rear screen is cracked, the front door frame surrounds are damaged, but the roof is unaffected, it could do with the wiring sorted & although the engine was running , due to electrical issues, its now not & I just haven't the time to sort, personally I'd fit a new loom. Its a proper old hippy bus, hand painted & a mural on the front, comes with the registration WAR 868E (War Babe) & the log book shows just 3 previous owners, its been sat in a garage for the last 12-15 years. There are Canterbury Pitt rear units & then some nasty home made ones, the roof lining is very good & it does come with the correct diamond cut matching rear bumper, I even found a couple of old photos, from when I think the previous owner found it.
I'm looking for £8,750.