• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

68-71 rear bumper

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony69

Reaction score
Hi guys. My import '71 came to the UK with a fibreglass rear bumper which is all cracked/split etc. I bought a repro bumper from VWHeri which supposedly is right for my van but... It has brackets inside the bumper instead of the mounting holes which although I could cut them out I don't know whether a) the bumper sits right if it's face to face in the bumper mounts or b) whether it'll take the splash guards. Can anyone advise??? Reason I am posting in this section is that a trader at CamperJam had the correct bumper yesterday and I thought, best come back to that, then we had to leave the festival. If anyone can advise or offer up the right bumper it would be most helpful. Thanks in advance :D

Think Schofield do the diamond end bumper now...

http://www.alanhschofield.com/ourparts/prod_4554318-Rear-Bumper-6871-Top-Quality-211707311F.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers CPBerry2011. The one I saw at CamperJam was £150... More my price-point. Am still on the hunt if anybody has one

Latest posts