• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

'68 ball joint beam wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streetwagens

Reaction score
Hi all, I need a '68 bus beam, ideally with trailing arms and ball joints, but if not then thats okay too. I dont need the hubs, spindles etc, just the bare beam. Oh, some track rods would also be handy please. Going back to stock with the bus. 8) Close to Bristol is ideal, but I am heading North next weekend, so give me a shout if you have anything! :D

If your still looking, complete early beam at £225. You could sell off any parts not needed to re coup cash. ;)

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=38730&p=345268#p345268" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Can do you a cali import beam (no trailing arms) £190 inc. VAT and delivery in the UK.

If you need the trailing arms we can do you a reconditioned set with new balljoints £210 inc. VAT and can pack them in the same box as the beam.

Cheers,
Mat
Sussex Kamper Parts

Latest posts