'68 Resto

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nitromors it that takes the paint off, takes time hours and hours and you'll need a few tins think I used about 10 ltrs but saves on sandblasting getting shot stuff everywhere and also doesn't lead to any form of distortion.....

Good luck with the resto which ever way you go....

71Dormobile said:
Nitromors it that takes the paint off, takes time hours and hours and you'll need a few tins think I used about 10 ltrs but saves on sandblasting getting shot stuff everywhere and also doesn't lead to any form of distortion.....

Good luck with the resto which ever way you go....

Thanks for the advice 71Dormobile. :D

No progress to report, as I've not got a garage and it's been heavy rain every time I've tried to make a start. :roll:

According to the weather forecast it will be fine on Sunday, so fingers crossed... :D

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one taking on a massive resto!!!

At least I have the advantage of having most of the parts I need, just a few more major body parts to buy, and some chassis outriggers would be useful, as mine seem to be almost non-existent!!!!!

Good luck with your resto there!!!

rusty 68 said:
I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one taking on a massive resto!!!

At least I have the advantage of having most of the parts I need, just a few more major body parts to buy, and some chassis outriggers would be useful, as mine seem to be almost non-existent!!!!!

Good luck with your resto there!!!

Thanks. :D

Good luck with your resto too rusty! :D

:shock:

Have you started yet?

Oh, and have fun doing the resto 8)

Was this on ebay a few months back?
good luck with the resto, you're a lot braver than most!
At least there's no stripping down! :wink:

Latest posts