69' california westfalia.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slads

Reaction score
Hello everyone, new to site, apart from scanning the 'for sale' section the last 6 months or so, finally bought myself a 69' westfalia recently imported from Granite Bay, California, been without a bus the last 4 years after selling my 67' split. Unregistered, first thing will be to get it to MOT standard and registered. Then sort the interior, plans are to put a double bed up in the poptop ,a cab bed up front, I will build the furniture which will consist of a full width bench along the back, a pair of single seats either side of walkthrough and a table between which will create a double bed. Hopefully to be ready for us to enjoy for the summer :)

100_3978_zps9fc8f671.jpg

100_3979_zps539bf6cb.jpg

100_3980_zpse532428c.jpg

Wow, how many people you hoping to sleep in it like? :lol:
Looks like a good base for your project mind!! Good luck, keep the pics comin!?,!

Lee C said:
Wow, how many people you hoping to sleep in it like? :lol:
Looks like a good base for your project mind!! Good luck, keep the pics comin!?,!

Probably It will just sleep the 3 kids most of the time, but would like to have the option of it sleeping all 5 of us if we arrive at a site late and cant be arsed to put the awning up. :)

Latest posts