'69 Deluxe Arizona import…

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks great! Inspiring me to get back to the unit and start working on mine again. I've not touched it for bloody ages!

georgeyv said:
This looks great! Inspiring me to get back to the unit and start working on mine again. I've not touched it for bloody ages!

I've still got a list as long as your arm that I was planning on doing over the Christmas break and half of it didn't get done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took my propex to work with me on Friday to see if I could get it going

I'd been having issues with it thinking there was a blockage and after speaking to propex they said that it's a problem with the older units as there is a sensor that can go wrong, they said it would be about £100 to replace faulty part with a non moving part

I took the lid off and took the sensor out, it's a little IFR sensor that picks up off a small fan and cleaned and lubed everything, refitted and and hooked up the power and control box and all the pipes… what do you know it worked!
Happy days, that saved me a whole chunk of money

Here it is all hooked up screwed to the bench

3fa90914b197031f1ebb40260a831ffc.jpg

gninnam said:
Great result (robbing buggers...)

Not such a great result, it's now fitted back in the van and won't fire up, same fault it had before I took it out… looks like I'm going to have to take it back out and send it away anyway

Latest posts