69 Ex Tragkraftspritzenfahrzeug

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lembo

Reaction score
Hi heres my 69 panel bought it from Buxtonbug off here "top bloke" anyways im lovin it at the moment cant stop smiling its my first bus so just getting used it,Plans are to lower it a little and use it as much as possible 8)

046.jpg

054.jpg

4784160824_159f8ed574_b.jpg

this bus followed me to the busstop over and we lined up together, its real nice but crying out for blue lights, bells, ladders, narrowed and a massive slam 8) WELCOME :D

dubscum said:
this bus followed me to the busstop over and we lined up together, its real nice but crying out for blue lights, bells, ladders, narrowed and a massive slam 8) WELCOME :D

That would look cool, nice Bus by the way 8)

Tragkraft spritzen fahrzeug - literal translation = 'Carrying capacity squirt vehicle'

you gonna be using it for work dude?

pump vehicle lol :lol: Nope it'll be tucked away at home might bring it in to show Butch,mick et al 8)

Why didn't I buy that bus when it was offered to me for a ridiculously low price? :(

That bus is a stunner and it runs like a swiss clock.

8) Hope you keep the pictures and text coming while you do the changes ;)

Quick update the bus has been in for a hit with the lowering stick,Big thaks to the guys at Retro performance in Cannock can really reccomend these guys awesome service 8) anyways ill put some better pics up at the weekend.

38165_10150225958535542_904510541_1.jpg

Cheers dubscum,I've been scouring eBay for a period hella jobbie but no luck.If anybody knows where I can get one give us a tinkle!

Strange thing to say i know but....In the 1st picture that tailgate looks shweeeeet 8) .
Got to say i love a panel. I sugested getting a panel when i baught mine and the missus was having none of it :roll: .
Looks good lowerd 8)

Right then a couple of better pictures thanks to my little bro 8) Popped out to his better halfs cafe and took these on the way back home,looks alot better now its been lowered although ive had to take the ARB off because it kept grounding out on bumps etc but im really pleased with how it sits,Id love to run it lower but i wouldnt be able to get it on my driveway :lol:

securedownload.jpg

securedownload13-1.jpg

securedownload2.jpg

securedownload4.jpg

securedownload8.jpg

securedownload10.jpg

nice pics mate,background looks good! That's where Tom (toms v dubs) done his photo shoot for his black '60 bug a few years ago. have you polished it????

Thanks Rob,no its not been polished ive not even cleaned it yet! yeah took the pics under Runcorn/widnes bridge on the widnes side.Bit of a pain getting to it though lots of speedbumps :evil:

Vans looking good? Glad your enjoying it I did and still miss it!!! Still looking for something else
for me just waiting for right van.....

Latest posts