• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

69 RHD WALKTHROUGH

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

utting30

Reaction score
Just in from south africa with the intension of my wife running it as a daily ( circumstances have changed )

A rock solid rhd walkthrough early bay ( 1969 with cert from wolfsburg to prove )

apart from 2 sections of cabfloor that have been just let in and a battery tray that will need letting in ( panal supplied )
its all as the vw factory intended

the chassis is mint

the doors are mint and line in lovely

the doors close great

the rear floor area and arches are rock solid

All in all one of the most solid early vans I have seen

will need basic cosmectics and an interior of your choice although it does have a basic seat at the back, and there are a few weired south african upgrades ( padlock on engine lid/ rear reversing light that you have to switch on via a pull out switch )

Paintwork is good in beige/white but not show condition and engine sounds great apart from carb missing filter and butterfly.

I will let the pictures do the talking ( when my daughter puts them up )

looking for £10500 as is, or more to get mot"d and registered ( price to be agreed with buyer )

regards
paul ( utting30 AT ntlworld.com )

k3avit.jpg

f0bvv4.jpg

2zejj14.jpg

1gjub.jpg

i36h5u.jpg

14jndvo.jpg

209nfq1.jpg

Seen this bus yesterday, very very solid as Paul said this is a great example of a RHD drive early walkthrouigh bay.

drive and enjoy.

steve

Relax your mind Paul...... deeper..... deeper.... :shock: you are now in my control ....repeat after me, "I must give Rikki my '69 bay" ... "I must give Rikki my '69 bay" ... I must give Rikki my '69 bay" .....

:lol:
look into my eyes :shock: look into my eyes :shock: you will pay paul £10500 for this rock solid 69 rhd walkthrough, its a bargain !!!!!
AAAAAnnnnd back in the room :lol:

get that awsome square sold mate and it could be yours :lol:

catch up soon eh dude ?

Has now passed its mot and will be registered by the weekend :D

Have also had the brakes all done with new shoes etc all round, new petrol lines and a service on the engine, a brand new carb, and new tyres all round so its all ready to go and drives great :D

Will be up for sale at stanford hall for £11495 if not sold before.

will post more pictures of the solidness of this van as soon as I can

paul ( [email protected] )

Latest posts