69 Riviera

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would never wish an accident on anyone :evil: :cry: :evil:

I have just about had enough of all this sh*t..... Found finger prints in the paint, runs on the engine lid, strange "aging" marks on the front panel. Going back to be repainted on Monday :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

After the refit, the van came back to me so that we could visit m8's at the weekend.
List of what is not working are radio, no cig lighter or horn. The air box has not been moved back into place, the kick panel has not been put back correctly.

So, I complained to the garage and they told me that the wiring under my dash is to blame and when it goes back on Monday its going to have more work done :evil: :evil: :evil:

So wish the bus never go hit :evil: :roll:

AIR_CHILLED said:
Hello mate that's a really nice bus you have there hope it mops well!

By looking at your interior particularly the seat covers and layout I can confirm mine is a riviera to but a panel van conversion. A slightly earlier version though as I've seen the same in some split screen vans.

Where abouts was it imported from in the US mine was from Oregon?

100_0618.jpg

100_0619.jpg

Mike.

Nice to find an Earlybay with originally the same interior :D

bus6_zps7d29b326.jpg

bus7_zps692738e4.jpg

New MOT this week :D :D :D :D only need a pair of tyres

Serviced ready for Ninove. Rusty rocker covers repainted

Then a rolling road session this morning.

84 BHP, Happy Camper :lol: :lol:
Needs bigger "mains" to maximise the VS exhaust, then it should make more BHP :D :D

thought I'd just give the seat cover a bit of a clean, started to smell a bit

:shock: :shock:

been noticing that the steering is pulling to the left while breaking. Really good timing, seized brake caliper 2 days before Aircooled. FFS :evil: :evil:

Striped down and ready for fresh paint, while the rebuild kit is on its way (fingers crossed)

Arrived this morning

Guess what I'm doing tomorrow :( :( :( :(

After I have managed to beat off the Ebay scammers......

I have been getting on with my bus,

Replaced the loan shock that Mr L lent me at Aircooled 14 :oops: :oops:

Was hoping for a pair of coilovers, couldn't wait for 4 weeks so fitted a pair of these

Brakes and tyres done as well

The real reason to sort out the front was to refit the antiroll bar after grounding it hard last weekend

It also ripped out the bumper corner fixers :cry:

Busy Saturday engine cleaning for 6 hours :shock: :shock:

balanced and polished everything

Helped all day by Mr Oakley of Lite steer fame 8) 8)

Been out in the bus yesterday,

New shocks aren't up to the job,. Serious mounts of rubbing going on..

Smashed my fresh new anti roll bar bracket.

Refitted the crap EMPI coliovers, Going to place an order with Rally Design tomorrow for some GAS ones.

Cracked on with the new interior today.

Full width rock and roll bed.... its much better

Latest posts