69 westy montana red

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had a great day mate- Van is looking awesome! Thanks for handing me the keys- can't wait for EBI now- Glad you didn't put the fat pics up!!! ;)

Paul_Revere said:
We had a great day mate- Van is looking awesome! Thanks for handing me the keys- can't wait for EBI now- Glad you didn't put the fat pics up!!! ;)

was going to put them up mate but dont want to blow the server :lol: :lol: :lol:

The rusty Lee fan club is going from strength just ask Lee if you wanna join heres a pic of the T-Shirts cheers Lee , i will wear with pride at all the VW shows
0fe81a3f.jpg

845f0c96.jpg

We can get the whole range done caps, mugs, flags etc
rusty3copy.jpg

The only way is Essex chapter of the rusty Lee fan club - liking it , your son looks well cool!!! , rusty wants to see you wearing It Gary - brotherhood member

DSC_0291.jpg

slick van you have there , i would roll this bus and cruise the highways with my left arm hanging out! cool :rocknroll:

thebustemple said:
DSC_0291.jpg

slick van you have there , i would roll this bus and cruise the highways with my left arm hanging out! cool :rocknroll:

Cheers dude would love to cruise the American highways my self in it too

Rusty Lee said:
thebustemple said:
DSC_0291.jpg

you thinkin of shipping it back to gods country? cruise the pacific highway to the beach and hit the coors! :party0051:

thebustemple said:
Rusty Lee said:
thebustemple said:
DSC_0291.jpg

you thinkin of shipping it back to gods country? cruise the pacific highway to the beach and hit the coors! :party0051:

would love to ship it back along with me permantly but its too hard to get into the us

my new number plates arrived and ive been on my first camping trip in it to bus types loved it,roll on stanford hall next weekend.Big thanks to jon for coming over yesterday and wiring my stereo and zig unit up whilst i was welding our mates low light.

DSC_0623-1.jpg

DSC_0621-1.jpg

Thanks again for your help dude, it was a long old day but we made really good progress- I will get it tuned up as soon as she lets me stop working in the garden!!! ;)

I can't wait to see the plate frame in place on the split- Certainly beats that gay one you were saving for it!!

Cheers bud- i owe you big time- ;)

Ha ha ha thanks for the frame mate.im not sure we should mention the word split on this forum :lol: .i know you want my frame i was saving dont ya

Dude is that you in the pic on the shirt , i remember you from the classic last year you were with the other uk guys ,did you get the bus there? if you are over this year we should hook up and have a beer n burger and i will cruise you in my bus! let me know

Latest posts