69 westy montana red

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crewcab said:
thats bad man if he can recognise you from that shirt :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shows how popular I am Neil ha ha. Sounds like a plan though going over there for beer burgers and be cruising

i remember you as we had a conversation and your accent was'nt local you and your wife told me you were from england -accent reminded me of the english actor hugh grant.
dude whats the teeshirt about ? are you "THE COLONEL" from the big chicken man??

Ha ha ha its someones idea of a joke mate,dont worry they will get theirs alright

Beautiful van, i'm a bit partial to Montana red but that thing looks awesome. Did you do any notching or cutting front or rear? I would love to to have mine sit like that but no to keen on cutting into it.

cheers guys.no notching or tubbing mate im not into that either.im really into this bus.taking it to EBI in couple months too.

Don't think I am going this year , I'm going on a VW holiday to southern Mexico with the family next july , my big sombrero is gettin a bit ratty so I must go get a replacement :mrgreen:
I'm hoping to do the next 2012 Volksworld if I can get a bus, if not 2012 Vanfest for sure, see you then.

Hi Lee, great thread! Nice to meet you at Stanford Hall, hope your necks ok.
I didn't realise you had done so much to this van as you've made it looked so right! Good job 8)
Don't think we'll be making it to Dubs at the Castle this year as we are planning a drive to the Panscrapers AGM in Spain but i'm sure we'll bump into you somewhere else. Let me know about the trim :)
Take it easy

just call me red neck dude :lol: .nice to meet you too shame you cant make the castle this year but like you said im sure ill catch you at van fest maybe?

Lee,

Big thanks for letting me jump on your brake pedal at Stanford :shock: also for all the words of advice on the rear hubs.

You're a life saver (or so my bank manager will think :D ) finally just got to say that your bus is even better in the metal than on the thread. If our crossover turns out half as good, we'll be well happy! 8)

Just got to convince the missus that I'm allowed a splitty project on the side like your 13w, the bay is meant to be the family project (she paid for it :shock: !)

Thanks bud and your very welcome.do you have a thread running on your bus lets take a looksy.See you at another show?? what ones you doing next?

Lee....

Geeze said:
Lee,

Big thanks for letting me jump on your brake pedal at Stanford :shock: also for all the words of advice on the rear hubs.

You're a life saver (or so my bank manager will think :D ) finally just got to say that your bus is even better in the metal than on the thread. If our crossover turns out half as good, we'll be well happy! 8)

Just got to convince the missus that I'm allowed a splitty project on the side like your 13w, the bay is meant to be the family project (she paid for it :shock: !)

tumblr_lkov3xtOYs1qf2thio1_500.jpg

Rusty Lee said:
Thanks bud and your very welcome.do you have a thread running on your bus lets take a looksy.See you at another show?? what ones you doing next?

Lee....

Geeze said:
Lee,

next show for us is big bang. tomorrow. and bus still in bits :shock:

gallery thread just as soon as get time to dump camera into picasaweb...!

Not going to big bang myself dude.will catch you at another,be sure to come say hi when you see me.

Lee

Latest posts