• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

70 Deluxe Sliding sunroof Bay for sale...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monkeyspinner Tim

Reaction score
Arriving next week... This Bus has recently done a 2000 plus mile trip up around the mountains in Claifornia so should be mechanically relaible, the sunroof works(so we're told) and it's original paint mostly with a few bits of primer/paint blown in here and there. it's pretty much rust free, has a small amount on the front floor but most of them do and it's an easy fix. there is some camping interior included but not fitted, i'm not sure how much or how good it is until it actually arrives...

It also has super rare deluxe bumper trim all round! :)

srd1.jpg

srd.jpg

srd2.jpg

srd3.jpg

price coming shortly...

Is this coming straight to your place off the boat? If it doesnt sell beforehand could be interested in a speccy look round for someone.....

Araon said:
Is this coming straight to your place off the boat? If it doesnt sell beforehand could be interested in a speccy look round for someone.....

It doesn't actaully belong to me but it will be at my yard for a couple of days when it arrives before going to his house or storage somewhere near Stamford... i'll let you know when i'm picking it up dude.

ooops i forgot to update this ad, i picked this bus up a week or so ago, it's lovely! drives stops, its' presentable inside and the sunroof does indeed work!

it has a hacked about Westy interior including a rock and roll bed and some cut down cabinets. it's all kind of slung in but would be very useable if bolted in properly.

price on the road, registered and MOT'd is £6950

January Clearance sale...

Until i get round to getting this bus MOT'd(end of jan) the price as is, is £4950. Anyone with mechanical skills could have this bus up and running and on the road in a weekend... i dont have time at the moment, nor the space as i have 2 more buses arriving any day...

price done and dusted is still £6950

Latest posts