• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

71 bay 9 seater microbus deluxe on porsche teledials

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

not quite in ghia

Reaction score
early bay lhd cali import 6 month tax and mot solid as a rock fresh built 1641 (just been run in 800mile) with new 34 pict carb new clutch brakes rebuilt before mot fresh paint 3 month ago no filler been welded in small places but rest original tintop seats need recovering small 5 stud pattern disc's up front with servo porsche teledials with new adapters dash been cut but can be sorted got all history from cali (big folder full) doesn't come with towbar but door lock on right hand side will be fixed heres pics £7500ono less with stock wheels on might do a deal on a oval bug or earlier
Bayf.jpg

Bayrs.jpg

Bay-1.jpg

if you think its too expensive let me know might budge a bit on price im not nasty :D or if you've got a pre 55 bug to part/x against her i dont mind

some interior pics like i said need recovering the back seat aint bad though excuse the mess aint had time to clear it out
Baydash.jpg

Bayfrnst.jpg

Baymdst.jpg

Baybkst.jpg

and the engine
Delx.jpg

Latest posts