71 chianti - the best vintage ???

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VanMan said:
Was wondering where you got your bus lowered, or did you do it yourself?Is there a VW garage in Scotland who can do this?

The bus was lowered with a Foksy adjuster when I bought it. You could try calling Greg Joyce at Bus Stop Ecosse (07702039441). His premises are in Stonehouse (just south of Hamilton) - it's a long way from Forres but isn't anywhere? I've used Greg's services quite a bit over the last few years and have always been very satisfied with the results. Here's a link to his website..... http://www.busstopecosse.com/ What I tend to do is drop the bus off with Greg for a month when I'm going away for another work trip to Africa. He's happy to do that and he's got a secure lock-up.

VanMan said:
Are you offshore W.Africa ?
I'm out in Equatorial Guinea consulting for a four-lettered US independent with a green and white logo. I don't get offshore too often - I'm a geologist see so don't like getting my hands too dirty :wink:

Looks beautiful, but shows what I know, I was told my 72 moonraker was chianti red but is positively ribena compared to yours!

Latest posts