71 Deluxe SA Import - used as it should be...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dubscum said:
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16466&p=193561&hilit=who's+got+the+lowest#p193561

Cheers fella, although posting after your photos makes mine look stupid high! :lol:

Fitted a new parking light :)

035-1.jpg

030-2.jpg

034-2.jpg

032.jpg

Looking good Stu, I've got one of the lights but never fitted it. They do look good, I need to sort it out :mrgreen:
One day i'll actually get to see you and your bus :lol:

windsurfer said:
Looking good Stu, I've got one of the lights but never fitted it. They do look good, I need to sort it out :mrgreen:
One day i'll actually get to see you and your bus :lol:

:lol: Cheers matey, yeah next year i'll be more sorted work wise and we'll be going to alot more shows for definate, Peppercorn gave us the taste for camping with the Earlybay crowd and we loved it. ;)

As some of you may already know i sold my business on Friday, so the Gym bus is no longer the Gym bus, i've removed all the sign writing and used some G3 to get rid of any trace, i've also taken off the rack.

To be honest i prefer it without the writing :?

034-3.jpg

216.jpg

Me and my lad Charlie made a start cleaning up the arches before i lay some paint on

026-1.jpg

028-3.jpg

Airtime said:
Less is definately more! Awesome....

It's not that I didn't like it with the rack and writing, offcourse, but this looks soo much better imho. :oops: 8)

I have to agree :msn4:

hey dude

love the bus,read the back to mine in camper and bus and loved it.

ive got a transporter on the way,your middle bench idea is an awesome idea.

Cheers guys, now the rack and writing are off i prefer it, looks cleaner now if that makes sense :?

Thanks dubbedup67, this seat arrangement works really well for us and now ive got a bit of time on my hands i can fit the rock and roll hinges to the rear seat. :)

After me and my lad cleaned up the front arches on the van i layed down some primer and colour matched paint today.

032-1.jpg

001-9.jpg

003-13.jpg

007-9.jpg

Gradually going to work my way round the van painting the underside, rear arches next.

MOT tomorrow, fingers crossed :msn4:

The stance is amazing, it really makes me want mine lower. It looks sweet without the decals too ;) Really looking forward to seeing it :mrgreen: