71 Deluxe SA Import - used as it should be...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dubscum said:
I like anything lowered :) looking good stu! I think move it forward 2 ft mate

Moved it forward Ash, looks way better

002_zps0a83fffa.jpg

001_zps95a50c40.jpg

Just done the same to my rack. These empi racks look way too high on a bay. I just took a 2cm section out on both legs on each bow (lowered not slammed), and resprayed in silver and it looks perfect now (and it fits in the barn at work without removing it).
Which was nice :D .
Bus is looking 8) btw.

Ninove 2013 - The Stitch up, a bit of a stag do for me, fecking awesome, big thanks to all involved :mrgreen: 8)

386_10151285097291890_1312882677_n_zps45f7fdf5.jpg

72477_10200871070159728_1848448801_n_zps601bca5d.jpg

The off to get some Witkap
735043_10200871070679741_616035199_n_zps06ce91cf.jpg

480123_10151285097731890_230632442_n_zps3e73e48b.jpg

ninove3_zpsd4788383.jpg

The Bus was faultless, no dramas just took it all in its stride, no rubbing, nothing, now drives awesomely 8)
IMG_3693_zps3004c9fe.jpg

Cheers Squirt :)

Not updated really in a while, had a falling out with it, toyed with selling it, but am now firmly back in love with it :mrgreen:

Alive and Vdubbin this weekend with K@rlos and krusty, and my little lad, grey weekend but good laugh with mates :)

Charlies new hammock went down a storm

Me and my best buddy

waffle on a stick went down a treat...

slammed, me and Lukes bus

The Bus runs faultless, love it :D

Nice pics mate as always!
Was nice to catch up with you and Charlie this weekend, looking forward to next time.

krusty said:
Was nice to catch up with you and Charlie this weekend, looking forward to next time.

Cheers mate, Dragstalgia? Its got to be done....
I promise I wont let Charlie chase you while trying to hit you ;)

61 stu said:
krusty said:

That was funny :lol: I can't wait for Dragstalgia :D Planning on getting my narrowed beam on for that. You and Luke consistently reminding me of my 'gay' ride height has given me a kick up the arse :lol:

K@rlos said:
61 stu said:
krusty said:

That was funny :lol: I can't wait for Dragstalgia :D Planning on getting my narrowed beam on for that. You and Luke consistently reminding me of my 'gay' ride height has given me a kick up the arse :lol:

8)

Decided it was time for a spruce up in the Bus as it was looking a bit tired.
Im getting married in September and using the Bus to get to and from church and then again on the honeymoon

So replaced the flooring, made a new worktop and did away with the sink as it never really gets used anyway. Plus it freed up cupboard space and a sectioned off bit for tools etc

Sorted out the buddy seat so its more organised and the gas bottle now fits in there too

Modified the seat base so that the cooker can now sit on there

:msn4:

Does look good.

Wedding soon. Hope you have everything planned (sorry meant I hope the future missus does....) :D

Took my lad to Dragstalgia this weekend, hooked up with Karlos and had an awesome time....

Early start Saturday..

Waiting for Karlos at the Pod..

Our home for the weekend..

One happy lad..

Latest posts