• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

71 Early BayBargain. Quick Sale Loads of photos added

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a 71, no engine or MOT, that I need sell, as soon as possible. :lol:

Ooooh, I should mention that I have all the parts, lights, wipers, bumpers (which are great), nearly new cooker inside...basically all the parts.
Also front disks installed :) .

Please call me if you have any questions or you would like me take specific pictures.
All the images below I have full size if you would like them. Feel free to make an offer, sadly :( I need to move this 71 on.

6.jpg

7.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

The chassis is excellant but the corner on the battery side is rusted out. The windscreen is a little crusty in one corner. Doors are very nice. Slider is Sweet.

But the main selling point is the 2 year old roof, This on its own would sell for 700. But I dont have the time to split.

Baby due next wednesday and I have no time to play and no cash to play with.

07916281012. or 01225 350628 Call me if you want to have a look.

I'm not trying to hide anything and am very happy for you to come look and prod all you like. This van is not a difficult project. I was looking forward to it. But as Rose pointed out, I have a new baby (Number 3) arriving in a weeks time, I have a 72 in the garage and 65 beetle on the drive to start 8) what can I say :D keeps me off the streets :lol:

£1500 ono. Make me an offer!

Tim

I live in Melksham Wiltshire.

Damnit,

always happens doesnt it, if I wasnt sitting on the other side of the world right now I would have taken it off you in a second. looks like such a nice van.

ah well teach me to look at this site again.

I have seen this van and as Tim say's it is well worth doing, genuine guy in a fix, torn between another bay, a beetle and a baby, no contest I'd say, sell the baby, wwwwwooooooooowwwwwwww, hang on here only kidding, come on give the guy a break, must be loads of you looking for an early bay, solid underneath so a MOT shouldn't be too hard to come by, go take a look, but look further than what you see.
On the plus side Rose makes a super cup of tea, or so I'm told, and a fair cream cake, mmmmmmmmmm, maybe I should take a look....................

Good luck with the birth Tim & Loverly Rose, if it's a boy I'd call him Ron, nice name, nice man!!!!!!

Regards
The 2 of us

:oops: Cheers fella, much appreciated :D

Still for sale, i think I put it up too cheap and people think it's a total bucket :lol: 8

Still £1500...

T

0791 628 1012

71van.htm

Latest posts