71 Sierra Yellow Deluxe

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cab89

Reaction score
Quite new to the forum and thought I would start a thread of my new purchase. Got a few changes to do mainly interior wise to personalise it but super happy with the van. :D
It's a credit to its former owner (andyo11 on here) who put all the work into it, just hope I can keep up the good work!

VERY 8) 8) 8) looking bus!!!
I like it a lot!!!

0d097adab8ba9d7cba0ee041cce72b53.jpg

But I am biased like!!

Nice bus dude, if this is the bus that went to Ninove for the last two years I have admired it in the metal several times.

It is that bus! We were in ninove again this year and chatted to Andy at the brewery as we said how nice the bus was. Move along 2 weeks and now we've bought it! :D

What motor is this bus running?

Was very quick on the way back from Ninove. Great bus by the way :)

The van is running a 1955 engine including John Maher heads and case, 36 Dells, Vintage Speed exhaust, full flowed, external thermostatic oil cooler, rolling road tuned at 130 hp! I've only driven it a few miles, hopefully will get out in in this weekend to give it a try. :D

Hello Im the wife!! Im loving our new bus and Ive only driven behind it, Ive not been out in it yet!! :D

Looking forward to adding my touch to the interior!!

Great score Jez welcome to you both looking forwards to a catch up you wont regret it splits are sooo last year lol

Latest posts