• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

72 Crossover Kombi from SWEDEN £3995

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FBI

Reaction score
Just in from Sweden is this 72 Crossover kombi originally used by a forestry company in the North.

A complete bus with straight body and only minor rust. 1700cc dual carb motor, factory made towbar rated to 1200kg, Eberspacher petrol heater, walkthrough model.

Mostly solid but has been stood for a few years. Good underneath, superb front valence, very good chassis, very straight panels with just a few small dings. Needs some cab floor work due to a bit of moisture being trapped under the mat and an outer sill repair in front of the rear wheels. Straight forward stuff that could be done in a couple of days.

The old guy who owned it said it ran well when parked, no gurantees though. Will need fresh fuel, fuel lines, service and may run.

£3995 delivery available.

CIMG6223.jpg

CIMG6218.jpg

CIMG6221.jpg

CIMG6220.jpg

CIMG6256.jpg

CIMG6242.jpg

CIMG6248.jpg

Loads more pics CLICK HERE

Can't at the moment as I'm flying to states today. Can do when I get back if it hasn't sold by then. Can be viewed in Swansea Monday to friday.
Graham

Looks a awsome bus for the money I payed around the same price for my crossover westy and its not a patch on this. Wish I had waited :( Would you px my crossover westy?

USwesty said:
Looks a awsome bus for the money I payed around the same price for my crossover westy and its not a patch on this. Wish I had waited :( Would you px my crossover westy?

Would prefer straight sale but not out of the question depending on what you want for it.

Bump....

Looks like a lovely solid bus. I don't know if its just me but I love the look of a bay with knobbly tires. Best of luck with the sale dude. I wish I had the money. :x

Nice winter project anyone. We can deliver and will stick a bow and gift tag on it too if you like.

Latest posts