'72 Westie - Original UK Bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baldrick

Reaction score
Hi All

I'm not a wannabe any more!!! The camper has finally arrived. I feel I'm here legitimately now!!! Yes it's a cross over and proud of it!!

I need to get the old style plates on it though. I don't like the newer style on an old vehicle. Born 71 but registered 72.

Hope to meet up with some of you guys in the future.

P1000666.jpg

P1000667.jpg

P1000668.jpg

P1000669.jpg

P1000670.jpg

P1000671.jpg

P1000672.jpg

P1000674.jpg

P1000675.jpg

P1000676.jpg

P1000681.jpg

That looks very clean and tidy 8) Looks like a good buy.

What's the underneath like fella - hope its as good as the top half ;)

Thats one clean and straight bus! love it!

I would love a UK interior in my bus, why did the US busses not have a cooker :(

AxlFoley said:
I would love a UK interior in my bus, why did the US busses not have a cooker :(

Outdoor cooking dude :mrgreen: and you cant get a whole cow on a westy cooker :roll:

froggy said:
Looking good, any plans?

I want to get to know it a bit better before doing anything too radical.

The inside could do with a bit of a tidy as the cupboard units are showing their age. Curtains, tinted windows in the rear, leisure battery are all on the cards.

I'm a pain to buy for at Christmas so really thinking about putting a list together.

I'm a pain to buy for at Christmas so really thinking about putting a list together.

Don`t you worry about that any more,you will get every VW egg cup, mug, salt and pepper pot, piggy bank on the market
:lol: :lol:

bluebay said:

Don`t you worry about that any more,you will get every VW egg cup, mug, salt and pepper pot, piggy bank on the market
:lol: :lol:
You forgot about the t-shirts, wallets, build your own models.
All of them with a splitty on though :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts