• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

__S_C_R_I_P_T__B_A_D_G_E_S__ Sorry no more orders

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
trowel said:
All the badges are now done and have been sent to be chromed. Will let you know when they are ready.

Excellant news Lee,i will pop round to see you when they are back from the chromers.
P.S. Have you touched that Bus of yours now weve had a couple of days of sun ?

Just thought I'd share this !

534001_309309672531183_877124516_n.jpg

Hi everyone
I've been in contact with the platers and they said its taking longer cos of easter and people being off. I'm going down to see them again Monday so hopefully they will be ready then. My apologies to everyone and thanks for your patients.
Lee (trowel)

trowel said:
Hi everyone
I've been in contact with the platers and they said its taking longer cos of easter and people being off. I'm going down to see them again Monday so hopefully they will be ready then. My apologies to everyone and thanks for your patients.
Lee (trowel)

Again, no problem for me, I'd much rather wait and have it done right than a rush job. Still very excited though :D

Wouldn't it be cool to arrange a line-up one day with all "Lee's script equipped" Busses :?:
I think there would be couple of hundereds busses out there allready. :mrgreen:

As it is a hobby item for me, I'm not worried about the timeframe.
Besides, I wouldn't fit them in the near future; I want to places them on my bus when it's fully restored.

But for that I need to win the jackpot. :(

Latest posts