• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

__S_C_R_I_P_T__B_A_D_G_E_S__ Sorry no more orders

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heard back from the platers today and the badges are all done. Will pick them up tomorrow afternoon. It will probably take me a bit of time to sort out the packaging and addresses etc, but I will try and post as many as possible on saturday and the rest on monday, so you should be recieving them early next week. :D

Thanks everyone

Lee

trowel said:
Heard back from the platers today and the badges are all done. Will pick them up tomorrow afternoon. It will probably take me a bit of time to sort out the packaging and addresses etc, but I will try and post as many as possible on saturday and the rest on monday, so you should be recieving them early next week. :D

Thanks everyone

Lee

Fantastic! Cheers Lee.

Delilahtoo said:
Lethal said:
Just thought I'd share this !

534001_309309672531183_877124516_n.jpg

That's nice. How have you fastened it on?

What he said what are people using to stick them to their buses?

Cheers

trowel said:

Thanks everyone

Lee
Yeah !!!!
Great news!!!!

:bliss: :party0009: :party0003: :party0049: :party0002:

Great news!

I have one regret though....

I wish I had ordered several while you were making them... 8)

Thank you Lee you just made Mrs TW nearly cry with joy when I showed her them as she knew nothing of them.

qeta2ype.jpg

Thankyou:cool:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Mine arrived today as well! Very very happy, looks brill!

Good ole Royal Mail, PLEASE DO NOT BEND on it, and suprise suprise it was bent. Fortunately Lee packed it so well they are untouched!

Thanks again Lee!!

Mine arrived today, very nice. And packed well with a piece of metal that I'm using for a patch on my sons classic mini, bonus.
Thanks

As above.

Very impressed and better than original ones.

Packaged very well.

Sootys 57
TheAcmeBus

Arrived with thanks.

Excellent quality well impressed with mine cheers Lee..

Hoping the piece of metal used for the packaging can be used as a battery clamp :D

So how are people sticking them ? contact glue!

Latest posts