a few pics of the van with me new rack on.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strongy

Reaction score
roofrack006.jpg

roofrack001.jpg

shame i have to take it of to put the van away.i can see im going to be busy over christmas modyfieing my garage door

I thought that wasnt to be opened till xmas :lol: just couldnt wait...

how come you have no studs in the rear bumper?

......... is it fibre glass?

Its sporting split rear bumper with the irons welded to the bumper...

V.Nice 8)
Wheels look abit anemic though, but thats just my opinion :wink:

lovely clean looking bus and the steel/chrome rack was a good choice... i agree with gnim on the wheels :oops: , i love pale BRMs on pale coloured bugs.

thanxs for ya coments,ive grown to like the wheels but would swop them for standard black and chrome ones without hesitation,i got them cheep and they were in a bad state ,lazyness made me go for the paint them white option :lol: ,i think il be geting some new ones come the new year.

i tricked her araon, it arrived 2 weeks ago so i left it sat in the middle of the front room and sure enougth i got the"can we have that out in the garage"yes of course we can dear :lol:

and yes araon is right its a splitty rear bumper :wink:

Ah the clutter up the house with vw crap routine.... :wink:

Did you manage to sort out delivery for that Rear 1/4 for the golf?

lol long story the golf has gone :shock:
was turning in to anouther big resto and my hart wasent in it so i broke it on ebay,made about £1200 on it tho. shame but dident want a project clutering up the garage for a year,that i would probably end up selling. the prob was going to be ,ive got the lupo the t4 the t2 and then the golf, if it was tax exsempt it would have been ok to keep but i dident like the idea of paying 180 to tax it then use it twice a year,cos lets be honest on a sumers day when you think im of out for a drive the bay would win hands down every time

Ah well atleast you made on the deal that must have kept the peace in the house...money towards the wedding fund :wink:

Latest posts