A-post and inner, lower front panel help needed.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

majorhangover

Reaction score
Hi all, im trying to pluck up the courage to sort out this area on my 72' i bought the bus looking like this:

S1050478.jpg

S1050479.jpg

has anyone got pics of the inside/underside of the inner valence? the inner most panel seems to stop short of anthing (just a box section attached to ends of the chasis legs.

Plus the a post bottom joined to the step? i know i have to make up a panel to go on the inside of the lower a post that fits into the cut out at the front of the step but how should the bottom of that look?

any help much appreciated, Thanks in advance,

Dave

Thanks for taking those s4lco, theres one other view i'm after and thats looking up at the bottom of the step/ a post,

its just difficult to try and put a puzzle together without the picture!

I really appreciate it,

Thanks again

Dave.

These are the pics I found that helped me out, they're not mine, I saved them from somewhere?
It may even have been from here but I searched like mad today & can't find them to post a link so I hope the original member doesn't mind us using them.
I hope they provide you with as much inspiration as they did me. A little bit of info makes the mistakes cheaper to rectify! :lol:
24g1vuc.jpg
16k24ur.jpg
dfheub.jpg
az9c09.jpg
2r76id3.jpg

Thats great, Thanks mate your a star! guess tomorrows gonna be a day of playing with the new arch and some paper templates!

and thanks to whoevers bus those pics are from!

:D :D :D

I'm at a similar stage with mine at the moment , does the forward lower end of the arch/step adjacent to the pillar get closed in or is it meant to be left open?

Latest posts