Accelerator pedal set up question

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DubBGood2Me

Reaction score
Hi and thanks in advance for any help / advice.

Got myself a USA import 69 deluxe that I am slowly bringing back to life for next summer. However, there are bits are missing which makes it a bit more interesting :roll: First up is an accelerator pedal :lol: :lol: :lol: As it had no engine, I didn't notice on delivery and am slowly working my way around the van making a parts wanted list. Now I have nothing in the cab which is the easy bit as I know i need pedal, hinge, pin, etc but its underneath that throws me. Looking at VWH pic below, I have items 8, 9 and 15 but nothing else circled in red??? Is this correct for a LHD 69 import. Do I need the cross bar or does the accelerator cable simply attach to item 15??

AcceleratorpedalsetupLHD68-72.jpg

Any help would be appreciated as well as advice on the best quality pedal and linkage etc.

Cheers

Lee

wait a little while for a couple of finer points to be sorted, then this is the linkage you need

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=46766&p=390326#p390326" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ;)

Latest posts