Adjustable spring plates

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ground hugger

Reaction score
Hi
If you fitted these at the same height as standard spring plates,and the adjuster was set at its highest.
How much lower could you go at the wheel arch just by turning the adjuster..cheers...Dave

I think that depends on where you have the adjuster set at the beginning of play. But overall from max to minimum, I`d be guessing at about an inch and a half to two inches total movement. Just going on how much I think mine drops when I need to drop a rear wheel.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, BUT !!! Haven`t ever measured it ;) :mrgreen: ;)

Hi
Thanks for that Ozzie :) so two inch drop can be achieved just by turning the adjuster from its highest setting + what ever you can achieve by adjusting the splines..Dave

That`s what I`m guessing because I haven`t measured it. The adustable bit is at one end of the plate approximately one third ish way along the plate from the axis which is the splined bit ,, and the wheel and hub are then further along the arc of movement, so without actually working the adjuster to one setting , measuring the wheel placement ,, then working the adjuster to the opposite setting then measuring the wheel placement, I`m afraid it`s a bit of a guessing game,, unless someone has actually accuratly measured it . :msn4: And yes,, you still have the whole kaleidascope of splines to play with as well ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,, Sorry to be so vague :mrgreen:

Latest posts