Air Monkeys Magazine

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
justcruzin said:
69westytintop said:
STICKERS!!!!!

Those who want stickers could you send a "gift" of £1.00 to [email protected] via paypal.

Once you have done this please send your name and address to [email protected] and we'll get them sent out to you asap.

Thanks for your support guys! :D

I'm in the US, so how much would it be to send it to 95815 zip code?? I'll probably want 6 stickers! :D

should be no problem but will get some prices to you. do u have an email address i can chat to you through?

joe

69westytintop said:
justcruzin said:
69westytintop said:
STICKERS!!!!!

Those who want stickers could you send a "gift" of £1.00 to [email protected] via paypal.

Once you have done this please send your name and address to [email protected] and we'll get them sent out to you asap.

Thanks for your support guys! :D

I'm in the US, so how much would it be to send it to 95815 zip code?? I'll probably want 6 stickers! :D

should be no problem but will get some prices to you. do u have an email address i can chat to you through?

joe

I'll pm you my email! :D

Thanks.

WELL !!!!! Guess what came in the post today ?????? Loads of Air Monkeys stuff,,, Enough to decorate and wallpaper the whole triple garage !!!! Ok maybe a tad exaggerated :roll: but all fab stuff anyhow :p :p :p

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, Air Monkeys No 1 fan :mrgreen: ;) :mrgreen:

ozziedog said:
WELL !!!!! Guess what came in the post today ?????? Loads of Air Monkeys stuff,,, Enough to decorate and wallpaper the whole triple garage !!!! Ok maybe a tad exaggerated :roll: but all fab stuff anyhow :p :p :p

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, Air Monkeys No 1 fan :mrgreen: ;) :mrgreen:

Glad you like them!! get sticky!! :lol: :lol:

right! the air monkeys sticker bomb challenge has started! see our facebook page for information!

if you already have some stickers spare no need to buy new ones!

:lol:
joe!

Hey Everyone!

Issue 4 will be out very soon so keep tuned! Lots of awesome features including some early bay action!

You'll be some of the first to know when its released! (hopefully end of Feb!)

Still offering FREE adverts for it tho so get in touch!

Can`t wait !!!! :mrgreen: Especially if they got a shot of me running Gadget over :shock: :lol: Made my wolf growl did that !! ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, (din`t mean it Senor Gadget) :mrgreen: ;) :mrgreen:

69westytintop said:
Hey Everyone!

Issue 4 will be out very soon so keep tuned! Lots of awesome features including some early bay action!

Will the next issue be available on iPad?

Cheers
Nigel

rockandrollcamper said:
69westytintop said:
Hey Everyone!

Will the next issue be available on iPad?

Cheers
Nigel

You can get it on your iPad, you just have to do some hoop jumping first. LOL I found the best way was to download to your computer, then upload it to you iPad. You can try to download it to your iPad, but a couple of the issues crashed mine. It would make it go back to the main screen. Easier to just download on the pc and upload to iPad. There is a download icon under the magazine on the isuue site.

Sure makes it a lot nicer on the iPad!! :D

Mmm it would be good. When I click it gives me a message along the lines of not available on the iPad yet, coming soon

Hope it does

rockandrollcamper said:
Mmm it would be good. When I click it gives me a message along the lines of not available on the iPad yet, coming soon

Hope it does

Yes, I get that when I click on the picture of the magazine. There is a little icon below the pic that is for downloading it to you computer. It's an icon of a little file. It's the last icon in the row.

Hey Everyone!

Issue 4 was released last night! Its got loads of cool features including one our our very own forum members rides!
Have a look for FREE now!

http://www.issuu.com/airmonkeys/docs/airmonkeysmagazineissue4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers everyone!

Thought I'd let you know it is working and looks fine on the Sony Tablet S (Android ). Single page view with tablet in portrait mode works well, obviously changing to landscape for the double page spreads :satanlook:

cunning plan said:
Thought I'd let you know it is working and looks fine on the Sony Tablet S (Android ). Single page view with tablet in portrait mode works well, obviously changing to landscape for the double page spreads :satanlook:

Lucky! My iPad will not change to landscape for the double pages. When I turn it on it's side to try to do that, all it does is make the one page smaller. Won't show it as a double page at all. :( Dumb iPad. LOL Oh well, I still enjoy the magazine better on my iPad then my PC. :D

Ah yeah, nevermind. It is still nicer to read on a tablet than at your desk as you say. :mrgreen:

Latest posts