Air shocks on the front??

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hart5lizard

Reaction score
Hi
I have a 71 & have been lucky enough to get my hands on a set of transporterhaus dropped spindles, eventually I would like to install them onto a 4" narrowed beam, as I have a set of moon speed masters, which will increace the track width of the front axle, but for now I'd like to fit the dropped spindles to my standard width beam with the standard steel wheels, to eliminate tyre scrub, I'd like to increace the ride hight slightly with air shocks any ideas on which ones & where to get them from would be greatly appreciated, also tyre size for my 14" steels would be handy too 👍
Regards Dan

Hi there

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=45111&p=595634&hilit=Lowering+gurus#p595634

This is a thread that goes on for pages and pages (like me :lol: ) mostly about T house spindles and shox. When you get to the last three to five pages it tells you to get some custom made ones made. All the places that stock them / make them are in there too. ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, I’m still running mine a few years on. :mrgreen:

Latest posts