Airbags!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
air bags as, safety devices or trick suspension?

Safety airbags would be a huge task to install, muchos$$$$$$$!

Hydros are the way forward. The uk weather will play havoc on your air bags. Plus they bounce better! :wink:

My mate has airbags on his split and has nothing but trouble with them. I recon he's invested £3-4k to date on making his bus go 'whoosh' down!!

It looks cool when it's down etc but occasionally he's not been able to get it up :lol: :lol: (the bus that is :wink: ) or bits have failed under the load of the bus etc

Dunno really seems like a lot a cash to spend to me but thats just my opinion i'm sure others will rave about them.

Good luck!

Hydros dude! hydros! no worries about bags and they are super robust! Saw an ace T25 with em on at the weekend and looked sick when it hit the deck and went up on 3 wheels 8) :D

and they usually end up going south :shock: :wink:

replied to this on Vzi for you....depends why you want them. No system is better - each have pros and cons.

there is no reason an airbag set up shouldnt be reliable....lorries, buses, and now a lot of luxury cars use them.

Latest posts