Aircooled '14 - New Aircooled only event 27th-29th June 2014

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well in 2 weeks time we will be on site at AIRCOOLED 14 so yesterday we took a visit to the Stratford Beer & Cider Festival also held at the racecourse to do a site recce , ground conditions are very good so lets hope for similar weather in the next 2 weeks.

Don't forget advance ticket sales end this coming Friday 20th June so still a few days to save yourself some money :)

Hi Graham,

Are you doing an auction at AC14?
Due to all the support I have been given by all at E.B on the Buddyboxes, Donated by all at Earlybay.com to go to auction of your choice.
I hope you accept this as a small donation to your hard effort.

Hi Paul

Thanks for the generous offer, we are not doing an auction at AC14, we are trying to keep things a little low key as its the first show, perhaps we can have a chat on the day?

Reallllly looking forward to this one - can't wait!
I'm hoping to spend a little time next weekend sorting a few bits and pieces on the van (namely fitting a passenger seat for our lass!) but I don't dare fettle my carbs or suspension in case I bugger something up before this show. Will be saving the breaking until afterwards :D

See you all there 8)

Just getting into the spirit of the 'Belgian Beer Bar' with this little number,

No, your eyes are not deceiving you,

That does indeed say 12% (as in ABV) and it is very, very drinkable!!!

It's not currently on the list to be available at the show, but there may be a slight possibility of a limited supply..... ;)

hi can't make it down on Friday due to family commitments can I turn up Saturday morning and camp over ?

:D

Pete B said:
Just getting into the spirit of the 'Belgian Beer Bar' with this little number,

No, your eyes are not deceiving you,

That does indeed say 12% (as in ABV) and it is very, very drinkable!!!

It's not currently on the list to be available at the show, but there may be a slight possibility of a limited supply..... ;)

:)

we will be there............even though its only 100 yards from our front door! :D

weathers looking good here! 8)

should be there first thing in the morning, got to take my son to a football presentation tonight

Good to see a few of you guys (& girls) there today :)

--------------------------------------
Why didn't I buy my bus years ago !?

Mint show! To me this is what they should be like, ok, so the weather I understand effected attendance, which is massively unfortunate, but, the weather looks better tomorrow folks...

Aircooled ONLY shows are where it is at for me, it's only my opinion, but I'm a classic car fan and a VW fan and today I was in my element.

My daughter (aged 3) had a great day to as there was plenty for her to do and she didn't feel crowded and intimidated, the kids tent is a great idea which was enjoyed, as were the bouncy castles and the free games (Diablo, spinning plates etc).

We all felt relaxed (I was there with a friend and his 3 year old too), we all had a great day out and we all got to look at cars we are genuinely interested in instead of picking then out from sea of vulgar T4/T5's (again, just my opinion)

Lastly, it was great to catch up with old friends and make some new ones too..

See you at the next one!

Myself, Adam and the Girls had a fantastic time. 8)
Big thanks to Graham and his family and friends for putting on a great show. (Awesome seeing all the Earlybay guys and gal's working as a team.) 8)

Food by 67Westy was Awesome by the way. 8)

Nice one.
Paul. :D

Latest posts