Aircooled '14 - New Aircooled only event 27th-29th June 2014

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers Graham :party0006: - not on bookface so thought I would ask here!

Tickets will be ordered this eve! 8)

Just ordered a pair of tickets - £22.50 each!

Bloody great price compared to some other shows!

See you peeps there! 8)

Tickets booked. Can you confirm the sun will be shining and the beers will be flowing :lol: :lol:

Myvanway said:
I here there is 'Vintage' bike racing Graham?!

I dont do Facebook, so was wondering if 20" Vintage BMX's were a category?

Hope So. 8)

Yep there is Vintage bike racing, classes for cruisers and 20" shoppers but I'm sure we can add in a BMX category as well, bit of on & off road section involved :) Ollie (slammed) off here is running the racing.

SamD said:
Are keen on going, is club camping for early bay organised or is it independent ?

Happy to sort a pitch for the Earlybay Posse no one has asked as of yet but will need to know numbers to reserve the right size pitch.

Great weekend at Stanford Hall, missed being in the line up as we decided to trade for the show instead. Great to meet lots of people who are enthusiastic about the show and looking forward to it.

Early Bay Club Camping link now up here http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=59080" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So we mentioned this before but after a bit of a delay and having chatted it through with to good friend Toby who runs Viva SkegVegas we have decided to do a rerun of the 'Battle of the Bays' that was last held a few years ago at Bus Stopover, we've re christened it as Early vs Late but the idea is the same, who can put on the best line up of Earlybays & LateBays but this time over 2 shows so a chance for one of the teams to sweep the board or could be a draw, who knows.
Its all about variety, stock, slammed, campers, microbuses, commercials........

Shorty said:
I'm really looking forward to this show, EarlyBay club camping would be awesome too..

Early Bay Club Camping link now up here

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=59080" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts