Aircooled '14 - New Aircooled only event 27th-29th June 2014

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still trying to blag time off work otherwise I would definitely be on the club camping list (and in the Early-v-Lates showdown)!
The last link posted for club camping didn't seem to work so here it is again: http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=59080" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Anyone from Milton Keynes/Northampton area going and can take done shocks for shorty ?

Shorty said:
ozziedog said:
Guess who`s going ???????????????????

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,, It`s meeeeeeeeeee :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Don't forget the corn on the cob!! Mrs Shorty is really looking forward to those!

Remind me on the day,,, OR it didn`t happen :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Memory or What,,,,,,,,,,, What ?????????? :lol:

Ok so its only 4 weeks to go, event T Shirts have now been launched and will be available in limited quantities at the event but can be reserved in advance so if you are interested in one then please let me know :)

and no thats not me modelling the shirt :lol: :lol:

Shorty said:
I replied on bookface Graham.. I'm assuming you've noted those orders already?

If not, 1x large for me please :D
Like wise 1 x XL for me please

If you put your name on the Facebook list don't add it here as well as that's just going to confuse the hell out of me, either here or Facebook but not both :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks folks

ill have a large please Graham

Shell would like to know if your having any "Girl" ones made????

We werent planning to Mat, sorry

Hi Graham,

I'm new to the forum but recently bought my bus and will be coming with marcher to the show could I have a large please. :D :D

look forward to putting some faces to the names/buses at our first show with the bus!!

Cheers

Si

Don't forget to bring out your cool two wheeled steeds. Join in the fun and grab yourself a trophy!

This old banger won't be winning any prizes though.

10379017_10152434524858827_321795105289924141_n.jpg

Latest posts