Aircooled 14 - Pop Top Kitchen breakfast giveaway

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

67westy

Reaction score
Aircooled '14 will be our first VW event this year. We want to give a few of you the opportunity to try our food for free so we are going to give away five breakfasts including a drink. Our meat is sourced from a local award winning butcher and for breakfasts we will be offering Lincolnshire Chipolatas or thick cut Bacon in a granary or white roll OR a breakfast wrap with sausage, bacon, scrambled egg and cheese. We will also have porridge oats with various toppings if meat isn't your thing. So if you want a chance to win start a list below and add your name to it, cut off time for entries is 8pm on Thursday 26th June when we will select 5 winners at random. This offer is being made on earlybay and the latebay, I will be adding names from the latebay to the list here.

Few basic rules:
1) Your name must be on the list before 8pm on Thursday 26th (server timestamp will be used), 5 people will be chosen at random from this list
2) This is a food give away so no cash alternative
3) We may sell out so get there early! If we do sell out we will try our best to find something else for you.
4) I will contact the winners via PM and ask for their mobile number to send them a text, this text must be shown to claim your prize. The prize is only available at Aircooled '14
5) Only one entry per person
6) Each prize is one breakfast item and one drink

Good luck and we hope to see you there :)

Since I won last time I'll give the comp a miss. However I will give the pop up kitchen a huge plug. Serving the best food you're going to get at any VW show. Adam and Hannah are working hard to provide some great grub. Let's all show some support for a fellow early bayer. :D

aspro said:
Since I won last time I'll give the comp a miss. However I will give the pop up kitchen a huge plug. Serving the best food you're going to get at any VW show. Adam and Hannah are working hard to provide some great grub. Let's all show some support for a fellow early bayer. :D

I'll second that Chris I'm looking forward to tucking in at skeg Vegas 8)

aspro said:
Here, here!
I won last time too - can vouch for great food and great service from these two.
See you there :D

Thank you all for the kind words :D Really pleased our food has a good reputation with you guys and hope we will see you all at the shows this summer.

Keep adding your names to the list so far we have:

1. StuF
2. Scottie
3. Lewis (Myvanway)
4. Dave is,sit
5. Top Banana Racing
6. Mrs Top Banana Racing (TLB)

Keep adding your names to the list so far we have:

1. StuF
2. Scottie
3. Lewis (Myvanway)
4. Dave is,sit
5. Top Banana Racing
7. KevH

1. StuF
2. Scottie
3. Lewis (Myvanway)
4. Dave is,sit
5. Top Banana Racing
7. KevH
8. Jamie (beigebay1968)

1. StuF
2. Scottie
3. Lewis (Myvanway)
4. Dave is,sit
5. Top Banana Racing
7. KevH
8. Jamie (beigebay1968)
9.baz1875

1. StuF
2. Scottie
3. Lewis (Myvanway)
4. Dave is,sit
5. Top Banana Racing
7. KevH
8. Jamie (beigebay1968)
9.baz1875
10.69 Westy

Speaking as yet another previous winner, I can only echo others comments on the top quality offerings from Adam and Hannah. Am seriously hoping the 'pulled pork' is on the menu, oh yes, getting the munchies just thinking about it!! :D

Pete B said:
Speaking as yet another previous winner, I can only echo others comments on the top quality offerings from Adam and Hannah. Am seriously hoping the 'pulled pork' is on the menu, oh yes, getting the munchies just thinking about it!! :D

What a lucky bunch we are on earlybay, I was a lucky winner in York last year .... will definitely being paying a visit as a fully paid up member of the Adam & Hannah supporters club.

If Graham has arranged this standard of catering throughout the event then we are in for a fully chilled, well fed weekend of fun 8)

Thanks again for the kind words :)

Pete, you will be pleased to hear the pulled pork will be making appearance and we are offering it with the coleslaw like last year or as an alternative with pineapple in a Hawaiian guise.

The full menu at the moment is:

Breakfast
Bacon on white or granary roll
Lincolnshire chipolatas on white or granary roll
Breakfast wrap (bacon, chipolatas, scrambled egg and cheese)
Porridge with various toppings

Lunch
1/4lb steak burger with cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion, relish and gherkin
1/4lb minted lamb burger with cucumber, mint mayo, red onion and feta
Pulled pork roll with coleslaw
Pulled pork roll with pineapple
28 day matured rump steak sandwich with cheese and red onion
Veggie option (TBC)

Hope some or all of that appeals :) The steak sandwich is only going to be in limited numbers as it's the first show we will have tried it at so just gauging demand

For those of you that havent tried the food or spoken to us at a show all of our meat is sourced from an award winning local butcher and is of the highest quality. The bread we use is from a local bakery so none of this frozen or long life rubbish :) We don't use cheese slices just proper grated cheese

Now I'm off to sample our hawaiian pulled pork roll for my tea :D

Latest posts