Aircooled Challenge 2012: Roundtrip Europe

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Globus2

Reaction score
As the political situation in Syria continues, we had to come with a new plan instead of our AircooledOrient trip.
This is what we'll do now -only for aircooled VW's from Europe:
' Come along? :D

2poyzoh.jpg

Our website is also in English: click on the British flag button.
http://www.aircooledchallenge.com

Don't forget to subscribe for our newsletter :!:

Subscription ends march 1st. :msn4:
So far we've got teams from The netherlands, Belgium and Germany.There's room for some British Veedubs :party0003:

i looked into this, but when you look at the breakdown of miles you will be spending most of the time in your bus driving and not much time actually seeing the cities that you visit. o ye, not to mention adding the cost for food and fuel on top of the quite high cost.

Haveacamper said:
i looked into this, but when you look at the breakdown of miles you will be spending most of the time in your bus driving

That's why it is a challenge :roll:
Besides that, 3000miles: 13 driving days is average 230 miles/day. Two days fully at rest. So, It is not that hard :poke:

you say 230mile average per day. if you are in convoy then you will probably cruise about, i donno, 50mph. so even without the time driving out of the town and onto the motorway it will take the best part of 4.5-5hrs driving.

i know its not hard, but 5hrs out of every day is a large proportion of time that wont be spent sightseeing (excluding from the cab of your bus :) )

i just thought, from that point of view, it wasnt for me.

Latest posts