Am I mad or what?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barkafer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your views will be much appreciated :?
Do I sell this?
IMG_12491.jpg

So as I can import this?
65PatinaDeluxe.jpg

Or am I just delusional :roll:

Thanks for looking.
Answers on a post card! :D

Regarding the title of your post, then it has to be a resounding 'Oh yes'.
I do believe though that you were refering primarily to the bay/splitty dillema.
I love my bay but have to admit that when searching initially was heading for the multi window option and the one you offer for comparison does indeed look very sweet.
Should you head off into splitty land there will no doubt be all the prima donas ready to berate your new pride and joy for not being as vintage as some others whilst us on here will be holding a wake in respect of losing one of our own. No pressure..... :D
Either way you wil be running a cool bus, choose what suits you mate, not what others think.
(the 15 window is the way I'd go......sorry folks)

Your choice fella.

oh and i thought i was over splitty envy too bugger, thats a tough one mate thought of it myself many a time .
comes down to what you want and not what anyone else thinks really but when if you get that will you then be looking at 23 window stuff and wanting that too

my advise stay in the trenches with the real men and leave the splittys for the ..............!

your bus rocks BTW
{ i only wanted a splitty cozza safari windows really}
jth :D

:lol: thats a sweet splitty :msn4:

The fact youve asked the question means youre looking for justification/approval which in turn means
you will buy it regardless (thats my wifes philosophy with me anyways) :lol:

enjoy the splitty :D

(if the monies right i would too :msn4: )

potts

Thanks boys!

I have it on good authority that the split has a whole lotta work still to do on it.
The vendor sent me some photo's of the good, the bad and the down right fcukin urh...gly today and put me in my place!
I will pass on this one as I havn't enough hours for my welders wings yet :lol:

I sold my bay to buy a splitty.

090.jpg

Drove said splitty.

038-5.jpg

Sold it to buy another bay!!!!!

005.jpg

True story :lol:

yes you are mad...but not for wanting a splitty.....your madness stems from a systematic addiction to blinking volkswagens. :mrgreen: who cares if its a split or a bay or a beetle...just love it 8)

Zzzzz.....I will probably re-mortgage, buy the split and keep my Bay.....zzzz......Yawn.....mmm just had a lovely dream! :roll:
Dream on, I hear my better half say! :lol:

Just, I got a bit of a problem :roll:

Love the true story :D

Here's a flavour of what's in store!
67cargo.jpg

crockr.jpg

passdog.jpg

oof unless you have very deep pockets keep the bay, not that it could be much cheaper but at least you will have more room! 8)

Latest posts