• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

amazing 1969 USA westy for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andyfidler

Reaction score
ilowered resprayed in original colour, reupholstered by hand, oilpressure gauge fitted , tent awning, electronoc ignition, brand new seatbelts, mot'd surfers roof rack....theres is loads more £10000 firm.
if you are interested then best to email [email protected]. the camper is located near wokingham.
OVERALLSIDE-Copy.jpg

RHSIDE-Copy.jpg

INTERIOR-Copy.jpg

ENGINEBAY-Copy.jpg

CAMPERREAR-Copy.jpg

photob.jpg

I was tempted to buy this 18 months ago, however my finances dictated otherwise.

How come you have decided to sell, I thought you was keeping hold of this beauty?

Cod

Aka

John Lewis

its time to sell. i am in the army and ill be posted overseas again next year. i love the van and i didnt even make a half arsed attempt to sell it last year. this year ive promised the wife ill make at least a half arsed attempt....she wants to use the money to go to australia....might get myself something with the change!

An amazing rust free mint condition US Spec westy bay window
I have restored this camper over 4 years giving it a full inside and outside respray in original colour paint. This is an amazing quality no rust example - it is a head turner.
New rubber all round
professionally bespoke hand made interior seats and door cards etc.
re pannelled baltic birch og panels
electronic ignition
modified roof to accomodate roof rack
laura ashley chequred curtains
stereo
surfer/ westy style roof rack
renewed cab floor rubbers
lowered front and rear
renewed main link pin
carb rebuild
240V electric hook up (with US style Outlet)
powder coated bumbers
empi pushrod tubes flame thrower coil etc etc..
renewed brake system
oil pressure guage
fire ext fitted
nice speakers in door panel
US spec indicaters rewired to give US look but MOT standard.

there is a lot more to mention but please feel free to email me any specific questions. This van is UK/euro ready to go and is road worthy taxed exempt etc.
I went to italy from germany in the summer with no problems. unfortunately i have to sell my camper as i am planning a change in jobe next year

no bunk up top but can be installed, can fit childs hammock over the cab. i use a portable cooker or BBQ outside. there is loads of room to put a cooker in if you so wish.

please view if interested.

Andy

Latest posts