AndyP Slammed Savanagh Early Bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grazy said:
Sweet mate , Looking good ,

Loving the Caddy too 8)

Thanks! Yeah the Caddy was Cool,its gone now though,had too many cars,something had to give....

dubscum said:
Picko. NINOVE!!!

I want to do a European Show,i havent done any UK shows in it yet though,so will defo consider Ninove for next year.... 8)

Marriedblonde said:
Awesome bus, pull your finger out and get it on the road and enjoy it ffs!!!

Thanks! I had a bit of a set back last year money wise.......my everyday car decided to rip a cam chain to pieces and destroy an engine,wasnt a cheap fix by any means. So the Bus had to sit in the shadows for a good while. Im pulling my finger out now!!!

I always enjoy finding a new build thread to pour over, and this fits the bill nicely!
Great work done so far, especially the engine and bay! That interior roof lining looks awesome too!
Subscribed and lookin forward to future updates fella! Keep up the good work, it looks fantastic!
Hope to catch up with you at some UK shows along the way, this season.

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

dubscum said:
MrAndyP said:
dubscum said:
Picko. NINOVE!!!

I want to do a European Show,i havent done any UK shows in it yet though,so will defo consider Ninove for next year.... 8)

European shows are so much better mate, cost about the same 8) ish with a bit more driver = a little adventure

I actually cant wait till ive done a few over here,and i have the confidence in my bus to do Europe.....

Foz said:
I always enjoy finding a new build thread to pour over, and this fits the bill nicely!
Great work done so far, especially the engine and bay! That interior roof lining looks awesome too!
Subscribed and lookin forward to future updates fella! Keep up the good work, it looks fantastic!
Hope to catch up with you at some UK shows along the way, this season.

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

Cheers Fella. Its the good comments that push you along. Yeah should be hot on the updates now,so watch this space.....And If you see me at a show,Do come say Hi!!! 8)

krusty said:
Nice bus dude, love the headlining and the colour, but I would say that!

Cheers!! Headlining took a good while to do,but well pleased with how it turned out. Yeah the colour was a priority when looking for a Bus,my favourite aircooled colour along with Dove Blue....

A few updates. although been really busy with working alot of weekends lately,leaving me little time to work on the Bus.

Rock and Roll bed foams cut. Got Upholsterer coming to see me this week,about trimming the bed,which is going to match the front seats.

Bought these seats,they are actually office chairs with the legs removed,make a cracking bench seat i thought....

IMG_2792.jpg

I bought some Coir matting from Ikea and made the interior panels from them.

IMG_2772.jpg

IMG_2771.jpg

Changed the stock shifter,to a Scat Dragshift...No fitted pictures as of yet....

IMG_2754.jpg

My Bus has never had a set of keys,which actually makes me question the legality of it :lol: Ive never locked the rear hatch,and the cab doors were locked from the inside by leaving one of the quarter lights unlocked. So this week brought me these......

IMG_2886.jpg

IMG_2887.jpg

Ive spared you a picture of some new wiper blades and washer jets,but have fitted these tonight....

Ive also bought and fitted this...

IMG_2889.jpg

IMG_2892.jpg

1kg Fireblitz Automatic dry powder Extinguisher.

I know it might not be as effective as some of the more expensive automatic ones,but hopefully it will help a little if the unfortunate happens.

Loving the bus mate, great work and I love the interior 8)

I would suggest getting a proper oil bath air cleaner though. Your motor will love you for it ;)

K@rlos said:
Loving the bus mate, great work and I love the interior 8)

I would suggest getting a proper oil bath air cleaner though. Your motor will love you for it ;)

Cheers Fella. Ive got one,just havent got round to swapping it over.

My Bus has never had a set of keys,which actually makes me question the legality of it :lol: Ive never locked the rear hatch,and the cab doors were locked from the inside by leaving one of the quarter lights unlocked. So this week brought me these......

IMG_2886.jpg

IMG_2887.jpg

What are these strange things you call keys? :?: :msn4:

jth.

Latest posts