AndyP Slammed Savanagh Early Bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rock and Roll Bed trimmed.....

Also Fitted my Air shocks with heavy duty compressor. Only going manual switches,just trying to find the best way to dump the Air at the moment. pulling air lines isnt ideal. :roll:

Ill get some cable etc picked up this week,and should have my leisure battery in,with Aux fusebox,and on split charge by the weekend.

MrAndyP said:
This happened today.....

IMG_2903.jpg

:satanlook:

So following on from this......I panelled in the hole and just cut a small box in above the wheel arch,big enough for my aux fusebox. ive covered it all in black veltrim. inside the bay,the box stops before the firewall.so has created loads of room for a leisure battery,im tempted to go bigger than a 110ah now....Ive currently got,i think its a 75ah but its not charging,so just going to buy new. :-/

Long overdue job...Windscreen out for new seal,and rust repair around the bottom edge.

Some heavy pitting in places,but still pretty solid. Rust treated,and painted. For some reason,the after pics ive taken have disappeared from my phone though.... :?

After getting my rear Bench/Bed cushions back,i decided to go with a matching front bench...

And all tidied up with Veltrim...

I fitted a Butty Bits Throttle linkage too...i changed the cable at the same time,and had a few cable length issues,ended up buying a universal one and cutting it down. all sorted now.

BenSSP said:
I don't suppose you've got the original door panels still? :D

I havent mate sorry.

61 stu said:
That bench seat is the nuts, love it 8)

gninnam said:
Love the bench seat 8)
Great work :mrgreen:

squirt72 said:
interior looks superb !
good skills 8)

dr slam said:
Diggin' it!

the-irv said:

lil_azza said:
Love the bench seat dude :)

Thanks All. Can only take credit for the idea,the upholsterer did the work on the cushions.

Latest posts