Annual Cornwall Trip 2013

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Olskoolchris said:
Not long now almost cornwall road trip time![/quote

If the weather is half as good as this weekend it will be great, hope it hasn't peeked to early :lol:

3 weeks!!

Counting down the days: one week to go.
After arriving at Folktone, we'll make a eay-going road trip along the southern cost to Cornwall. We have three weeks to spend with nothing else in program. Hope to spend so time on some lovely campsites but haven't booked anything in advance (fingers crossed). We'll keep an eye out for busses with earlybay.com stickers!

Well nearly time, I'm sneaking an extra night by driving down to Exeter tomorrow after work, Exeter racecourse campsite were very helpful saying as long as I'm there b4 8pm they will accommodate us for the night, meaning a nice leisurely drive down to Polzeath Sat morning. I so hope the 31deg C we had today in Bristol continues way out west! Happy holidays guys n gals 8)

We're heading off proper early doors tomorrow for Cornwall - see you next week Just 8)

Hope you all have fun and the weather is good to you this year!
Have some Rattler for me :msn4:
I'm starting packing tonight, then Ashford tomorrow night, early tunnel Sunday morn and hopefully somewhere in Germany for Sunday night...bring it on 8)
Safe trips to all
Cheers
Al

Nice one Al, hope you all have a great trip sorry we'll miss you this year. I'll have a rattler or two for you don't worry!!!

r73 said:
Nice one Al, hope you all have a great trip sorry we'll miss you this year. I'll have a rattler or two for you don't worry!!!

Cheers mate...must meet up again soon for a 'knobrack' reunion :alc:

Yeah def - perhaps you could drop by on your way back??

Nice pics Just...glad you had fun.
Will have to sort out a new thread for mine at some point!

Latest posts