Another '71 Dormobile resto... as and when i can afford to!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree with 71Dormy - looking very neat and tidy :shock:

Well done and very impressed with what you have 8)

Getting there slowly......

Bumpers and badge got first treatment of colour. More of a trial than anything done with Plastikote aerosol, will roll with rustoleum when i find a similar colour.

_MG_5582.jpg

_MG_5634.jpg

:D

I cant remember the actual paint code (RAL number) but it was Combicolour, Smooth/Satin Finish - Special Colour = £32.88 for a 2.5ltr tin. Give them a call, they are very helpful on the phone, even with advice.

After a few pipe dreams, im toying with the idea of Air-ride... but its waaaaay out of my budget for at least the next 16 years :lol: Im really annoyed at the leaks that i still have, even after a fair bit being spent on sorting them out. Guess its the important stuff that i need to sort first ;)

i rang them and got a brochure now so going to find the right colours ;) quite tempted to spray it on tho but still want matt/satin finish!any ideas mate?

looks the nuts mate :D :D :D needs a black pressed plate on the front and it would look even better. love the sign writting too

Latest posts