• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

another deluxe project

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theovalguy

Reaction score
Ok got another deluxe here this time with a bit of rust and no engine tranny is there but no engine.
I am working on a title will be a few weeks but not a issue . I will be at busfest as stated in the ad i have in the parts section. I have gathered a few buses to sell while i am there but decided to get people excited for them now maybe
This is a deluxe with a tanish non factory paint on the bottom very straight and solid for the most part. it does have rust in the long wall that will need attention and a bit on the short wall just in front of wheel but the arches are nice. The right rear corner is dented but i will fix what i can of that before shipping most of that will push out without even breaking the paint. It does have the decklid which is solid and rustfree rear bumper as seen and is a great start to a cheap bad ass type 2 , you can make a camper out of or run as a people carrier.
I have applied for title takes about 5 weeks and is a huge pain in the ass but i will get it finished and move onto the next round of buses with no titles.. just something i have to deal with .
heres the pics and come see me at busfest spot 176 for cheap stateside parts delivered in person.
thanks
960511.jpg

960510.jpg

960509.jpg

960508.jpg

960507.jpg

960505.jpg

960506.jpg

960504.jpg

960503.jpg

price for this bus delivered to port with rolling tires..with title
2500.00 usd which is 1600.00 gbp

Hi guys , well if the rust is scaring you novices off this bus thats cool(or regular people, that dont work on buses they just want to enjoy them) , I can offer to have the rockers fixed welded up and epoxy primed for extra money , and reasonable rate at that. Inner arches fixed and whatever else we can find. I usually dont do this anymore after 18 years paint and body work a bit burned out myself but, my neighbor a certified welder and ex us marine welde,r has time and my welder so i can offer this also.
Just a option
this bus could look like my other bus on here now with the lowered suspension but why buy this if you want that? either way good cheap straight buses

Latest posts