• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ANOTHER Fuel Filler Pipe GroupBuy *Closing Sun 23rd*

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr scoops

Reaction score
Right folks.
I know the filler pipes for Early Bays are a pain to source.
I am doing a Group Buy for people that want one. Replace your old leaky VW pipe.
Resistant to ethanol

I'm going to open the list up for 10 days, if you want one get you name down and I'll get them all sorted on the 15th July.

£27.85 including postage

Add your names to the list then chaps!

Molbyj
Richard Alexander
Charlie34

Just about to remove my tank in next couple of wks..... So good timing. I'm first owner in uk and can't imagine it's been done in Cali before.

Add me to the list please!

"Shoddy"

Cheers
Craig

Add your names to the list then chaps!

Molbyj
Richard Alexander
Charlie34
Cali_Passion
Shoddy

Couple more days to get your name down folks.

Molbyj
Richard Alexander
Charlie34
Cali_Passion
Shoddy
Ghia57
Blakey

svman730 said:
If this will fit a 72 crossover then put me down for one please.

I bought mine for my 71, not sure of crossovers Dude but can put you on the list. Let me know.

svman730 said:
Yes please. I'll chance it.
The hose on my crosser has a 90 degree bend in it, like this...

http://www.coolairvw.co.uk/Item/Shop_by_Vehicle~Baywindow_Products~Baywindow_Fuel_Tank_Products~Fuel_Tank_Hoses-C-_Seals_and_Connections/211201125D/Baywindow_Bus_Fuel_Filler_Neck_Hose_-OB-Tank_End-CB-_-_1973-79.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just had a look at yep mine has a bend in it. If its not too late to cancel i would like to leave it but if youve allready orderd i'm happy to pay. Cheers

Not ordered yet Dude.

In fact will extend closing date until Sunday night at 9pm.

Latest posts