ANOTHER I LOVE MACHINE7 THREAD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baj

Reaction score
Placed order on line at 7.30 am yesterday morning, had 3 emails by 12 mid day.
1st email, thank you for your order
2nd email, your order has been picked & packed
3rd email, your orders been dispatched.

Today 10am parcel turns up, I check through it, all the right bits I ordered no bits missing.

Many thanks machine7 this is why I continue to buy my bus parts from you.

Agreed, they are my preferred supplier it's just a shame that their bus range isn't that comprehensive and some of their items are not correct (accelerator cables for instance)

But I do love their service :)

Another unhesitating thumbs-up for Michael and the team at M7, Heritage get an honourable mention though... thanks chaps! 8)

Agreed :mrgreen:

Placed an order at 4:10pm last night got the packed and dispatched email by 4:40,
Arrived this morning 8) :mrgreen: happy days

Graham is right though if they expand their bus range I'd buy everything from them :mrgreen:

Funny I had a chat with Jamie Melish at the DTA Cruise on Sunday about this as he works for them, suggested he had a chat with Michael about expanding their bus range so lets see what happens, their beetle range is spot on but that is Michaels background. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Another huge thumbs up here!

Order placed yesterday at about 4pm, despatched before 5pm, arrived at 8.30am today!! All items correct and very well packaged. Incredible service.

I normally use a combination of M7 & C&C for my parts orders, and while C&C offer a much wider bus range and quite a lot of stuff that M7 doesn't, and they're service and delivery are fine, the service from Machine7 is just above and beyond 8)

Same experience for me - always my preferred company to do business with
They are accurate, well packaged and have extremely rapid delivery!

Never had an issue - Top Marks M7! 8)

Latest posts